Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thoughts and Musings


(just a small section of running thoughts)
8-24-2011


I found inner aura among roots

that pricked and prodded my ego into restlessness
o how I love thee nature
how you fill me whole

I feel the buzz of active loving life run
nothing can stop my spirit from wandering
it is a beautiful thing
to plant love in every cove

watch the spirits grow inside trunks
the forest is alive and glad
to have a napping youngster to sing with
he skips stones on rivers

and with delight does he laugh
genuine release into open air
not a care, to care in warm or cool wind
rattling my bones- progressing tendons

do not hate for the lifting aura
I encase you in growth of forgiving
and together we mature beyond aggression
green rippling aura is mischievous and loving

and life is wonderful
I am glad to have a strong body and mind
a loving family and friends
the attention of a prince, trunk of one

Pleasure finds me in loving myself
as we all must do, as we are with it twenty-
four hours a day (oh there mischief goes again)
teehee and the book of understanding is shut

James P McCabe

No comments:

Post a Comment